With a Super Blood Moon Eclipse coming up on September 27th, we’ve just got to appease the lunar deities… so we decided to hold a fan art contest!
That means it’s time to get creative. Break out those markers, Photoshops, ukeleles, pens, notepads, Play-doh, needlework, and typewriters (or what-have-you) because it’s not limited to visual arts. Feel free to work in whatever medium you feel most comfortable in, as long as it involves characters or settings within the Moon Hunters universe. You can check out our Presskit page or Youtube page for references and inspiration.
Once you’re all done, submit your links or photos to email@example.com by 11:59 PM EST on September 24th, 2015. The prizes include:
- First Place: 4 Steam keys for Moon Hunters (for you and three friends), the opportunity to name a creature, and a pixel art icon commission by our own Mike H
- Second Place: 2 Steam keys for Moon Hunters and a pixel art icon commission
- Third Place: 2 Steam keys for Moon Hunters
All winning keys also gain access to the restricted beta!
And now for the rules:
- The work must be your own. We want you to make it, but feel free to get help from friends or family members (with their permission, of course)
- It must involve Moon Hunters characters or settings
- You can submit multiple pieces, but sending more doesn’t increase your odds of winning
- No offensive language or vulgar images in your submissions, please. Stay cool.
Once we get the submissions, the staff of Kitfox Games (all 5 of us!) will be casting our votes for our top three picks, which we’ll tally up and announce after the end of the contest. The winners will be contacted by the e-mail they used to submit their work, and all of the submissions will be collected on a post here on our blog. And if you send it in time, we might even be able to show it off on our livestream on the 24th…! 😀
So get cracking, and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Tanya and the Kitfox Crew